Hopeful Hints Start Here...
Updated: Jun 6
1. Everything you own must be taken care of. It has to be washed, dusted, laundered, stored… you get the idea.
2. In order to be organized and efficient, EVERYTHING must have a home.
3. Remember the 80/20 rule when containing/storing items: Each space (closet rod, drawer, bin…) must have 20% of empty space to allow for items to be returned to their homes without a struggle.
4. Clear out the GOOD to keep and enJOY the BEST.
5. Don’t allow your blessings to become burdens.
6. Clutter affects your heart, mind, choices, energy, family and relationships. Clutter not only affects your physical space and well-being, but your mental, social and emotional well-being.
7. When donating items to those in need, you are giving new life to the item while bringing new life to your home. (Make sure you are donating to a reputable organization that will ensure your donations become used and loved by someone who needs them more than you.)